Sinus CT: Painless, Noninvasive, Accurate
Langford Allergy is proud to offer sinus CT services in all of our office locations in Middle Georgia. Our team uses this special X-ray equipment to evaluate the paranasal sinuses, air-filled cavities within the bones located throughout the face and head around the nasal cavity. This is the most accurate way to see if there are any obstructions in the sinuses or further confirm you are suffering from a sinus infection.
Sinus CT’s are primarily used to help the following:
- Diagnose and manage chronic or recurrent acute sinusitis
- Detect deep inflammation or infection
- Detect structural abnormalities in your sinuses that may be causing your symptoms
- Evaluate sinuses that have thickened sinus membranes or are filled with fluid
Enjoy Life Without Allergies! Call 478-787-4728 to Schedule a Sinus CT.
Comprehensive Allergy Care – All in One Office!
When you come in for a consultation or appointment, the scanning equipment is located in our office. This means you don’t have to get a referral to go to the hospital or scanning center, saving you time and money! Sinus CT’s are offered at each of our locations for maximum convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sinus CT
- Does the scan hurt? The sinus CT is painless, offering low radiation and a quick picture.
- What can I expect during the scan? During the scan, you’ll stay completely still in an upright position, so no need to lie down and become uncomfortable. It will only take a few minutes.
- What conditions can you diagnose with the scan? The primary purpose is to find signs of a sinus infection or any other obstruction causing sinus-related symptoms.
- How does the scan help you determine my treatment? A sinus CT can give us clear pictures of your sinuses the same day to help with a quick diagnosis.